Travelling with Children
Western Australian Child Restraint Laws require children from:
- Birth to under 6 months to be restrained in a rearward facing child restraint (e.g. infant capsule).
- 6 months to under 4 years to be restrained in either a rearward or forward facing child restraint with in-built harness; and
- 4 years to under 7 years to be restrained in either a forward facing child restraint or booster seat restrained by a correctly adjusted and fastened seat belt or child safety harness.
- under 4 years are not allowed to sit in the front seat of a vehicle with two or more rows of seats,
- from 4 years to under 7 years are only allowed to sit in the front seats if all rear seats are occupied by children less than 7 years of age.
- Children 7 years and over can be restrained in an adult seat belt or booster seat.
We hire approved child safety seats at $10.00 each per day.
Note: The Company shall not be held liable for installation of child safety seats. You agree to ensure any child safety seats are installed to Your satisfaction before use