Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates for Customers and Visitors
Last Updated: 21 February 2022
Dear Valued Customers
At this time of COVID-19 Pandemics, we wanted to assure all our customers that we have been following the guidelines from WHO and Australian Government to minimize the spread of the virus. As it is our priority to keep our staff and customers safe, we have implemented following additional measures.
- Limit the maximum number of Customers/Visitors at the reception at a time.
- At Welshpool Reception: We have limited to a maximum of 4 Customers
- At Greenwood Reception: We have limited to a maximum of 2 customers
If there are more than specified number of customers ahead of you, we ask you to stay outside the office.
- Additional cleaning and disinfection of vehicles.
In addition to our standard cleaning of vehicles, we are disinfection following hard surfaces on the vehicles before each hire.
- Door handles (inside and out)
- Steering wheel
- Key area and Ignition Buttons
- Seatbelt fitting/clips
- Entire digital dashboard
In all our branches, we are regularly sanitizing our reception counters and common touchpoints. As we are taking these additional measures, we apologize for any inconvenience or delays you may experience.
Frequently Asked Question regarding COVID-19
- Is your normal opening hours affected? At this stage, our regular opening hours are not affected, and our services are running as normal.
- Can I cancel a booking due to COVID-19 without a cancellation fee? If you have already confirmed a booking but its impacted due to quarantine measures or travel restrictions due to COVID-19, the booking can be cancelled without cancellation fee.
- Can I return my rental vehicle earlier than the return date and get a refund? If you are impacted by COVID-19 and would like to return earlier, you can return the vehicle and we will credit the remaining balances a Rental Credit that you can redeem at your next hire.
- Do I need Proof of COVID-19 vaccination when entering the office?
- Do you still operate Perth Airport Shuttle bus service?
Based on the latest health advice, from Monday 31 January, 2022, proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirements will apply state-wide and be expanded to include new higher-risk venues.
You must be double vaccinated to enter Northside Rental’s office’s.
Alternatively, you can opt for a contactless pickup, please contact the office to organise. Please note we require 48 hours’ notice to complete the contactless pick-up paperwork.You can read more about proof of vaccination on WA Government Website.
We will be suspending the shuttle bus services from 02/03/2022 until further notice and all customers flying into WA must collect the vehicle through the ontactless pick-up option.