Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates for Customers and Visitors
Last Updated: 26 June 2020
Dear Valued Customers
At this time of COVID-19 Pandemics, we wanted to assure all our customers that we have been following the guidelines from WHO and Australian Government to minimize the spread of the virus. As it is our priority to keep our staff and customers safe, we have implemented following additional measures.
- Limit the maximum number of Customers/Visitors at the reception at a time.
- At Welshpool Reception: We have limited to a maximum of 4 Customers
- At Greenwood Reception: We have limited to a maximum of 2 customers
If there are more than specified number of customers ahead of you, we ask you to stay outside the office.
- Additional cleaning and disinfection of vehicles.
In addition to our standard cleaning of vehicles, we are disinfection following hard surfaces on the vehicles before each hire.
- Door handles (inside and out)
- Steering wheel
- Key area and Ignition Buttons
- Seatbelt fitting/clips
- Entire digital dashboard
In all our branches, we are regularly sanitizing our reception counters and common touchpoints. As we are taking these additional measures, we apologize for any inconvenience or delays you may experience.
Frequently Asked Question regarding COVID-19
- Is your normal opening hours affected? At this stage, our regular opening hours are not affected, and our services are running as normal.
- Can I cancel a booking due to COVID-19 without a cancellation fee? If you have already confirmed a booking but its impacted due to quarantine measures or travel restrictions due to COVID-19, the booking can be cancelled without cancellation fee.
- Can I return my rental vehicle earlier than the return date and get a refund? If you are impacted by COVID-19 and would like to return earlier, you can return the vehicle and we will credit the remaining balances a Rental Credit that you can redeem at your next hire.